10 Deadly Mistakes Buyers Make When Purchasing a Home:
from these common pitfalls …
- Not choosing a real estate agent who is committed to forming a strong business relationship with you.
- Not getting prequalified before making an offer on a home.
- Not knowing the total costs involved.
- Not searching beyond open houses, ads or the Internet.
- Not considering alternatives for what you think is the perfect home.
- Not contemplating long-term needs.
- Not following through on due diligence.
- Not having a home inspection.
- Not examining insurance issues.
- Not purchasing a home warranty.